Table of Contents
The attic can be a fantastic storage area for Christmas decorations and memorabilia from high school, the family’s heirlooms, furniture, and even seasonal clothing. Each attic is equipped with a maximum capacity. Once it’s you reach it, storage space is no more a possibility. Experts advise against storing some items for more than a few weeks, not years or months. The bed linen, clothes, stuffed animals, mattresses, and box springs are just several examples. These things do not just turn into clutter over several weeks and months, but they also provide a refuge for pests such as rats, mice, bed bugs, spiders, dust mites.
How Our Residential Attic Cleanout Service Works?
Our attic cleanout uses state-of-the-art equipment, personal safety gear, and large trucks to move objects stored away to a landfill or recycling center or the waste disposal center. You have two choices when it comes to an attic cleanout. The options are do-it-yourself or professional like that of our junk removal.
Why wait until your attic has reached its maximum capacity when our attic cleanout services are inexpensive and reliable? Our attic cleanout plans are designed to ensure cost-efficiency. Everything in the cleanout process is broken down into stages:
- The removal team arrives at the residence and greets the owner.
- A member of the cleanout team describes the cleanout procedure to the client.
- The team can access and clean the attic for the cleanout
- Items that are stored are placed in containers and then taken to the work trucks
- After all, objects have been removed from the attic, and the cleaning process will begin.
- The attic is thoroughly cleaned before the cleanout team departs the home at the night’s end.
After exiting the client’s property After leaving the property, the attic cleanout team transports their truckloads of junk to an approved landfill or waste transfer station.
What Do Our Removal Experts Say About Attic Cleanout?
As previously mentioned, vulnerable items should not be stored for more than a few months at one time. When placed in vacuum-sealed bags, items designed from fabric, such as silk, twill, cotton linen, silk, and Viscose, can be stored for two years. Storage bags that are vacuum-sealed protect items from dust mites, termites, mice, crickets, cockroaches, beetles, and silverfish. But, there’s the question about where to store these things.
If your attic has been sucked out and is overflowing, an attic cleanout is the only available option. An attic cleanout could allow your most recent summer or winter wardrobe, furniture with upholstery, and other items.
Experts advise homeowners to clean out their attics at a minimum biannually. The lack of manpower, a truck or another transport vehicle, or even time, should not hinder you from cleaning your attic. We suggest our professional attic clean out if you don’t have these essentials.
Benefits Of An Attic Cleanout
- It makes additional storage space.
- Removes items damaged by prolonged exposure to dust, insects, rodents, dust, and other elements
- Improves the quality of air in the attic.
- This will allow for renovation projects for your home
- Cleans up the attic
- Aids in fighting pest infestation
How To Know When Your Attic Is Ready For A Cleanout?
Tenants and homeowners must know when to clean out their attics. While it shouldn’t be a major surprise when the attic fills to maximum capacity, the clutter can go unnoticed because it’s hidden away from view.
- A sour odor emanating from the attic
- Moths and cockroaches as well as mice coming and going from the attic
- Stored items are no longer functional or usable
- The items are spilling over into different areas of the house
- There is evidence of mold growth on walls and ceilings
- All items stored are protected from dust and cobwebs
DIY Attic Cleaning
The possibility exists to scrub an attic, even if it is packed with storage containers. If the attic capacity is full, we can help you remove parts or all the things to give room for thorough cleaning. Do-it-yourself cleaning of your attic does not need to be time-consuming and difficult or require special equipment. By following the steps in this article, your attic will be clean and spiffing in no time.
- Start by moving the items to either the left or right side of the attic.
- Vacuum the space before cleaning
- Clean up walls and shelves, storage containers, and other fixtures used to store items.
- Make sure you mop floors with a specially-formulated cleaner and let them dry out before moving on to the next step.
- Implement a pest treatment place when insects or rodents are discovered during the process
- Store items on the opposite side of the attic
- Repeat the steps above regularly until your attic is clean
Please do not be reluctant to take advantage of our no-cost attic cleanout consultation and inspection.
Neaten Up Your Attic Storage
The modernization of your attic storage system can result in significant improvements in the organization of stored things. We recommend plastic storage containers with resealable lids rather than cardboard containers that can degrade with time.